GTBank Graduates Internship Programme
GTBank Guaranty Trust Bank plc is a foremost Financial Institution with business outlays spanning Anglophone and Francophone West Africa, East Africa and Europe. The Bank presently has an Asset Base of over N3.11trillion and employs over 10,000 professionals in Nigeria, Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Uganda, Sierra Leone, Tanzania and the United Kingdom.
Apply for an Internship Position
At GTBANK Guaranty Trust Bank, emphasis is placed on growing talents. We offer internship opportunities for students and graduates to learn from a world-class organization. Our internship programmes will enable you to gather technical expertise and personal skills which will enable you to make an impact in your career and benefit from vital on-the-job experience. Its a great way to explore the career choices that lie ahead of you.
Our criteria for Entry level Programme (ELP) is as detailed below. Candidate must:
- Be a graduate with a minimum of second class lower division from an accredited University
- Have completed the compulsory NYSC and possess NYSC certificate
- Have completed WAEC/NECO with at least 5 credits including Mathematics and English, at no more than two (2) sittings
- Must be no more than twenty-six (26) years of age
- One Passport Photograph
- Birth Certificate
- Valid means of Identification [ International Passport, Voter’s Card, Driver’s Licence, NIMC Slip/Card]
- School ID
- Statement of Results
- IT Letter
- Completed Guarantor Form[s]
- Guarantor Details
NB: Your Guarantor must be a full/core staff of the organization s/he works for. You are also expected to provide a clear copy of your Guarantor’s ID CARD [FRONT AND BACK]
DEADLINE: NOT SPECIFIED.
You will be invited to go through the Bank’s five-step recruitment process, summarized below: